Robots and Virtual Reality are here to stay. Why technology and human capacity need new look is clear - new technology is faster and more advanced, so we need to become more aware of what, how and why we do.
Estonians are driven, forward-thinking and entrepreneurial, and a lot of startups that have grown out of our country are now successful companies, such as Skype, TransferWise, Pipedrive, Click & Grow, GrabCAD, Erply, Fortumo, Mooncascade, Lingvist etc. We have been living on the cutting edge of IT solution longer then others - mobile-parking, e-banking, declaring taxes online, digitally signing and verifying contracts and documents, talking with friends over Skype and e-voting, ID-card and mobile ID have been with us longer then anywhere else in the world. This makes our Tallinn event perfect place to ask questions like:
- Can we as humans change ourselves? Can be winners from new technical solutions? -
- Are we willing to change our way of acting and communication?
- What is the role of virtual reality in our lives? What are the benefits from it? What are the downsides?
- Can we change as society? What it means to our way of life and working?
- Are we ready to re-look our ways of running companies and doing business?
- What are the intra-personal skills needed to succeed in this new world of work and entrepreneurship?
We present our own deveoplent director Dr Med Helena Lass and 5 practitioners from tech world. We will release more detailed info by the end of 2016.
Our events have Estonian-English and English-Estonian simultaneous translation.